I know if you love your body, you will definitely be looking for the Workout routine and diet plan of David Laid. In this particular blog post, I have tried to provide valuable information to my valuable readers. I have written the Workout routine and diet plan David Laid along with his body stats, supplements used, fitness tips by David to his fans and much more. We are are providing our readers the workout routines of some other famous bodybuilders. Recently, We posted and an article on the workout routine and diet plan of Chris Bumstead. I hope you will find this post an informative piece for you. So, without wasting more time, let’s look at the brief introduction of your crush David Laid.
Introduction to David Laid
Before giving you complete details about the workout routine and diet plan of David Laid, Let’s have a glance at his introduction. David Laid is a fitness model, bodybuilder, and social media influencer from Estonia. He was born on January 29, 1998, in Estonia and grew up in New Jersey, USA. David gained popularity through his impressive transformation and dedication to fitness, which he documented on his social media platforms. He started working out at the age of 14 and has since then made a remarkable progress in building a muscular and aesthetic physique.
David is known for his motivational posts on social media and has inspired many people to start their fitness journeys. He also runs a fitness apparel brand called “Aesthetic Revolution” which focuses on providing high-quality workout clothing to fitness enthusiasts. David has amassed a large following on social media platforms, including Instagram, where he has over 1.5 million followers. He has also been featured in several fitness magazines and has participated in fitness competitions. David continues to inspire and motivate people to lead a healthy and fit lifestyle.
After this brief introduction, I hope you will like to know about body stats of David Laid. I know, if you are interested in the workout routine of David, you want to develop your body like him. So your ideal maintains the following body stats.
Body Stats of David Laid
David Laid’s body stats are as follows:
- Height: 6’2″ (188 cm)
- Weight: 205 lbs (93 kg)
- Body fat percentage: approximately 8-10%
- Chest size: 46 inches (117 cm)
- Waist size: 32 inches (81 cm)
- Bicep size: 18 inches (46 cm)
- Thigh size: 26 inches (66 cm)
It’s worth noting that David’s body stats may vary depending on his training and diet at any given time. More importantly, If you you want to grow your body like David Laid, you will have to follow some strict principles like him. Here is a list of some workout principle of David Laid that he follows during his training and workout routine.
Workout Principles of David Laid
David Laid’s workout principles are based on a combination of progressive overload, proper form, and intensity. Here are some key principles that he follows:
- Progressive overload: David believes in gradually increasing the weight and reps over time to stimulate muscle growth and improve strength. He frequently changes his training program to avoid plateaus and keep his body guessing.
- Proper form: David emphasizes the importance of maintaining proper form and technique during exercises to avoid injuries and maximize results. He advises starting with lighter weights and focusing on perfecting form before increasing the weight.
- Intensity: David pushes himself to the limit during each workout and encourages others to do the same. He often performs drop sets, supersets, and other advanced techniques to challenge himself and keep his workouts interesting.
- Consistency: David understands that achieving a great physique takes time and consistency. He trains regularly and sticks to his diet and training program to achieve his fitness goals.
- Balance: David believes in having a balanced approach to fitness and does not neglect other aspects of health such as nutrition, sleep, and recovery.
Overall, David Laid’s workout principles revolve around hard work, consistency, and a dedication to improving oneself. Here is your favourite part of the blog post for which you are looking so anxiously.
Workout Routine of David Laid
David Laid’s workout routine is highly personalized and varies depending on his fitness goals at any given time. However, he typically follows a 5-day split routine that targets different muscle groups on each day. Here is an example of a typical workout routine that David might follow:
Day 1: Chest and Triceps
- Barbell bench press: 4 sets x 6-10 reps
- Incline dumbbell press: 3 sets x 8-12 reps
- Cable flyes: 3 sets x 10-15 reps
- Skull crushers: 4 sets x 8-12 reps
- Tricep pushdowns: 3 sets x 10-15 reps
- Overhead tricep extensions: 3 sets x 8-12 reps
Day 2: Back and Biceps
- Deadlifts: 4 sets x 6-10 reps
- Pull-ups: 3 sets x 8-12 reps
- T-bar rows: 3 sets x 8-12 reps
- One-arm dumbbell rows: 3 sets x 10-15 reps
- Barbell curls: 4 sets x 8-12 reps
- Preacher curls: 3 sets x 10-15 reps
Day 3: Rest
Day 4: Shoulders and Abs
- Military press: 4 sets x 6-10 reps
- Dumbbell lateral raises: 3 sets x 8-12 reps
- Front raises: 3 sets x 10-15 reps
- Rear delt flyes: 3 sets x 10-15 reps
- Hanging leg raises: 4 sets x 10-15 reps
- Cable crunches: 3 sets x 10-15 reps
Day 5: Legs
- Squats: 4 sets x 6-10 reps
- Leg press: 3 sets x 10-15 reps
- Leg extensions: 3 sets x 10-15 reps
- Romanian deadlifts: 3 sets x 10-15 reps
- Standing calf raises: 4 sets x 10-15 reps
- Seated calf raises: 3 sets x 10-15 reps
Day 6: Arms
- Close-grip bench press: 4 sets x 8-12 reps
- Cable rope curls: 4 sets x 8-12 reps
- Hammer curls: 3 sets x 10-15 reps
- Overhead cable extensions: 3 sets x 10-15 reps
- Reverse grip curls: 3 sets x 10-15 reps
- Tricep kickbacks: 3 sets x 10-15 reps
Day 7: Rest
This is just an example of David Laid’s workout routine and he may modify it depending on his current fitness goals or needs. He also emphasizes the importance of listening to your body and making modifications as necessary to prevent injury and achieve the best results. Along with this workout routine, David Laid includes some Cardio routine in his workout too. So, don’t miss this important part of his workout.
Cardio routine of David Laid
David Laid is known for his impressive physique, but he is not known to prioritize cardio in his training routine. His primary focus is on strength training and building muscle mass. However, he does incorporate some form of cardio into his routine, typically through high-intensity interval training (HIIT) or circuit training.
In some of his videos, David has mentioned incorporating HIIT routines on a treadmill, stair stepper, or rowing machine for 10-15 minutes at the end of his workouts, typically 2-3 times per week. He also occasionally includes circuit-style workouts that combine strength training and cardio, such as performing a series of exercises with minimal rest between each set. It’s important to note that while cardio can be beneficial for overall health and fitness, it may not be necessary for everyone’s fitness goals. David’s focus on strength training and building muscle has allowed him to achieve his desired physique without emphasizing cardio in his routine.
Now, we are directly moving forward to the Diet plan of David Laid. If you want to grow your body like any bodybuilder, you have to follow the diet plan of that guy.
Diet plan of David Laid
David Laid’s diet plan focuses on consuming nutrient-dense whole foods that support his fitness goals of building muscle mass and maintaining a lean physique. He emphasizes the importance of tracking macronutrient intake to ensure he is consuming enough protein, carbohydrates, and fats to support his training and recovery. Here is an overview of David’s diet plan:
Protein: David aims to consume 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day to support muscle growth and repair. He sources protein from lean meats such as chicken, turkey, and fish, as well as from plant-based sources such as legumes and tofu.
Carbohydrates: David consumes carbohydrates to provide energy for his workouts and support his training goals. He typically consumes complex carbohydrates such as brown rice, sweet potatoes, and quinoa, as well as fruits and vegetables.
Fats: David includes healthy fats in his diet to support overall health and hormone production. He sources fats from sources such as nuts, seeds, avocados, and olive oil.
Supplements: David takes supplements to support his training and recovery, including whey protein powder, creatine, and a multivitamin.
Calorie intake: David adjusts his calorie intake based on his fitness goals, aiming to consume slightly more calories than he burns to support muscle growth. He tracks his calorie intake and macronutrient ratios using a food tracking app.
It’s important to note that David’s diet plan is highly personalized and may not be suitable for everyone. It’s important to consult with a registered dietitian or healthcare professional before making significant changes to your diet.
Supplements taken by David Laid
Along with his rigorous workout routine and strict diet plan, he also incorporates various supplements into his routine to optimize his performance and help him achieve his fitness goals. Here are some of the supplements taken by David Laid:
- Whey Protein Powder – Whey protein is a popular supplement among bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts. It is a high-quality source of protein that is quickly absorbed by the body and helps to support muscle growth and recovery. David Laid typically consumes whey protein after his workouts to help his muscles recover and rebuild.
- Creatine – Creatine is a naturally occurring compound that is found in muscle cells. It helps to provide energy during high-intensity exercise and can improve muscle strength and endurance. David Laid often takes creatine as a pre-workout supplement to help him perform better during his workouts.
- BCAAs – Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) are essential amino acids that play a key role in muscle protein synthesis. They can help to reduce muscle breakdown during exercise and may improve exercise performance. David Laid often drinks BCAAs during his workouts to help him stay energized and reduce muscle fatigue.
- Pre-Workout Supplements – Pre-workout supplements are designed to help boost energy, focus, and endurance during exercise. They typically contain a combination of caffeine, beta-alanine, and other ingredients that can help to improve performance. David Laid sometimes takes pre-workout supplements to help him power through his workouts.
- Fish Oil – Fish oil is a source of omega-3 fatty acids, which have been shown to have numerous health benefits. They can help to reduce inflammation, improve heart health, and may even improve brain function. David Laid often takes fish oil supplements to help support his overall health and wellbeing.
It’s important to note that while supplements can be helpful, they are not a substitute for a healthy diet and exercise regimen. David Laid’s impressive physique is the result of years of hard work and dedication, and his supplement routine is just one part of his overall approach to fitness and wellbeing.
Fitness tips of David Laid to his fans
I hope you will be enjoying this post. You know fitness tips by your favourite bodybuilder can help you much more develop your body like him. So, here are some fitness tips that David Laid has shared with his fans:
- Consistency is key – One of the most important things in achieving your fitness goals is consistency. David Laid stresses the importance of staying committed to your workout routine and diet plan, even when you don’t feel like it. He believes that small, consistent efforts over time can lead to significant progress.
- Set achievable goals – It’s important to set realistic goals that are achievable within a specific time frame. David Laid recommends setting short-term goals that build towards a larger goal, rather than trying to achieve everything at once. This can help you stay motivated and see progress along the way.
- Focus on compound exercises – Compound exercises are movements that work multiple muscle groups at once, such as squats, deadlifts, and bench presses. David Laid believes that these exercises are the foundation of any good workout routine, as they help to build overall strength and muscle mass.
- Listen to your body – It’s important to pay attention to how your body feels and adjust your workout routine accordingly. David Laid recommends taking rest days when needed, and avoiding overtraining or pushing yourself too hard, as this can lead to injury or burnout.
- Stay flexible with your diet – While a healthy diet is important for achieving your fitness goals, it’s also important to be flexible and allow for occasional indulgences. David Laid believes in the 80/20 rule, where you aim to eat healthy foods 80% of the time, and allow for treats or cheat meals 20% of the time.
Overall, David Laid’s fitness tips emphasize the importance of consistency, setting achievable goals, focusing on compound exercises, listening to your body, and staying flexible with your diet. By following these tips and staying committed to your fitness journey, you can achieve your fitness goals and live a healthier, happier life.
So we discussed about the workout routine and diet plan of David Laid in details. For more such articles, keep visiting our website regularly. On our blog, you will find the workout routines and diet plan of many famous bodybuilders and wrestlers.